Friday, September 12, 2014

Snowflake Mini Card and Pinterest is Talking to Me

For some reason all the titles of my posts need to be really long, I think I like descriptive words! Today I embossed a stencil by Penny Black called SNOW DANCE. Before the paste dried, I sprinkled some white glitter on it and it gives a magical effect.




This card is tiny! It could even be used as a tag. The card stock is a soft stone color, from Papertrey Ink. The banner was made using  the Tagged creative die set and sentiment is from Beauty of the Season stamp set. 




DSC_4206


Thanks for stopping by! I am leaving you with this...

My MAJOR card crush lately is the talented Emily Leiphart. She is such a clever crafter. I love the scenes she creates on a card. She spends the time to make the card special and I appreciate what she brings to the crafting table so much. What an inspiration to me! Geez can she just knock it out of the park again and again...


Lastly do you ever think Pinterest is talking to you? I found this pin and well, I felt like it was put there just for me!






18 comments:

  1. Wida LOVE this cute cute card! The snowflake looks amazing withe the embossing paste and glitter!! Love Pinterest for pretty much everything, it talks to me and I talk to it--win win! ;) BTW one month today is the season premiere for WD, can't wait , how about you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a huge snowflake fan, LOVE this little card, Wida! And thanks for that parting word of wisdom.......I needed it today! (and it brought back a happy memory of being in Holland)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love the sparkle against the soft stone! It's such still card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty, Wida... the soft stone cs is one of my faves from PTI =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those glittery snowflakes are so pretty! I am impressed you were able to catch the glitter in your photo~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your gorgeous card, Wida! The green gems in the centres of the snowflakes are awesome. Thanks for the sweet shoutout, too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally have that same pictured pinned. hahaha! Your snowflakes look amazing. I love that you chose a non-traditional color for your gems )

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your gorgeous card, those snowflakes are amazing.
    Totally agreed about Emily!
    awesome quote.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The snowflakes are so pretty! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous, Wida! I love the soft glittery effect on the snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Wida! Oooh, your white-on-stone-on-glitter is gorgeous!! I love Elena and her parties too. Your pinterest quote is so true, especially when looking at houses. I'm always thankful the first two houses we put offers on were a "no" even though it was crushing at the time.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sweet and simple, and absolutely breathtaking! I hope all is well with you and you are settling in - we miss you out here in Colorado!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by...