Saturday, August 25, 2012

I Used to Scrapbook...and Weigh 93 Pounds

Some things I can get back, some...well, um...

Everytime I come into my beloved scrapbook room, I end up making a card. BUT joining the Studio Calico blog (thank you Laura for the push) has made me want to take a look at pictures again. I am SO behind, but try not to get stressed about it. I scrapbook what I want when I want, and occasionally realize I have huge gaps. This layout is the last one for "FIRST FLIGHT" pics for each of my kids. I like to get a photo with the pilot. Here is Karina's first flight to Akron, Ohio.


Thanks for stopping by!

Hey! I just noticed this fits with Casual Fridays Challenge #67 "using banners or flags". I checked the rules and it says project not card specifically, so here it goes! I think this is still clean and simple. I used a lot of white space.




8 comments:

  1. Same here. Although I don't think I was scrapbooking yet when I weighed 93 pounds. Great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhh....fabulous layout!!!!!!

    I use to weigh 93 pounds when I was a senior in high school....HA! I use to think I was fat....ahhhhh....to be that weight again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaaaack!!!! I love this! Yes, this fits the rules, girl! Create a clean and simple project and you nailed it! Your banners are awesome and I love where you placed them. What a sweet picture to scrap. I never thought of taking a photo, but we did receive a flight certificate and wings. So glad you played along with us at CAS-ual Fridays! And your title has me cracking up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know, I've been thinking about getting back into scrapbooking again too. I used to do that all the time : ( Maybe I'll try a couple layouts now that school is back in session. Thanks for the inspiration! Love your layout, it's so well-balanced!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a good eye for design Wida! Love the bright and cheery colors of this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, that is such a cool idea! to get a picture with the pilot on the first flight :)
    wish I had thought of that! cute layout by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I was in college when I weighed 93 pounds but I definitely wasn't scrapbooking. Great design on your LO! Love the colors & misting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an awesome page!! So glad you decided to scrap for the challenge! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by...