Thursday, August 30, 2012

Being Inspired

Blogging is about  being inspired. I discovered a scrapbooker who has inspired me so much, I have returned to my first paper love...scrapbooking. Megan Klauer. I love her blog, her work, and her style.



Since joining Studio Calico gallery/forum, I have also been inspired! I am back with some garland that I made myself, clouds that I made myself, both using punches from Stampin Up! the chipboard house and background paper is from October Afternoon, the quilted patterned paper and tag is Studio Calico Take Note Collection.  The black chipboard letters is Cosmo Cricket. If I would have added a Hero Arts stamp, I would have included my top manufacturers in one post! HA!


10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous design and those are some beautiful papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really pretty layout -- I love the heart garland and the scallop circle clouds!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, Wida! How cute is that garland??? I don't scrapbook because big surfaces totally scare me, but if I did this layout would totally be my inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooohhh....really lovin' your scrapbooking! this is gorgeous..such a fun layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Wida - LOVE the folded paper squares!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cool, I am totally thinking about getting back into scrapbooking too! I did it for 15 years before starting card making, and quite honestly I miss it. Thanks for the motivation to pick it up again, Wida! Love your handmade banner, that is so FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great scrapbook page Wida!! I love the layout with all the folded DP and that fun banner!!! Great inspiration! (Don't know how I missed all these posts on your blog, glad I'm catching up)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by...