Monday, July 30, 2012

Winner and a Blog Makeover!

OMG...there were so many comments/entries that I was shocked! Thank you all so much for joining our hop. I had fun checking out all the cool shaped cards, you guys know how it's done, that's for sure.

Notice some new stuff around here? I decided to give my blog a makeover thanks to some cool people. Easy as 1,2,3:

1. Browsing through the internet, I found the coolest blog by a pretty lady named Stefanie. I loved the feel of this blog oh so very much. She takes gorgeous photos of foods and has cool fonts too. You can find it here or http://lovelylittlesnippets.blogspot.com/ (I emailed Stefanie and hope she is ok with me borrowing her element...). I also discovered a blogger who makes gorgeous layouts and she was having fun redesigning her friends blogs and it just seemed fun. You can find MEGAN KLAUER DESIGN and her oh so cool blog here.

2. I showed it to Alyssa, owner of My Thoughts Exactly Stamp Company who found the elements for me. Thank you Alyssa. Now how do I get it on my blog says the lady who doesn't know HTML, only HCTZ (hydrochlorothiazide, a diuretic for blood pressure)?

3. A message to Nina Yang (a fellow Gallery Idol winner and computer wizard) and some conversation and there you have it, a brand new blog. I love it! It's fresh and just perfect for me!!!

And now for the winner of my prize package for the Shaping Up Blog Hop...


Laura Bassen! You have won my prize package!!!! I need your address please...

9 comments:

  1. Love, love, love your new blog look!!!! WOW! I'm so excited that I won!! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great new look for your blog! So fun to learn these new things, isn't it? I just figured out Flickr (sort of), and now you've inspired me to think about pepping up my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new blog look!!!! Congratulations to Laura on being your winner. I haven't been reading blogs in a few days so I'm a bit behind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool! Glad you go the blog all worked out. Looks great!
    Thank you for checking out my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love being in your new blog! (I know that sounds weird but it's like you have a new home!) Looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats to your winners, and your blog looks fantastic! love the makeover!

    ReplyDelete
  7. woot woot for lovely laura:)

    Your blog looks marvelous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by...