Monday, May 7, 2012

A Blog Named Hero Challenge #3

Checking out my blog roll this am and noticing one great card after another. Wow! I thought to myself, these are some fantastic cards...then I realized, it's a little biased because these are all the people who's work I like, so of course it's going to be awesome.

Reminds me of a story, well, another one: My first job as an NP was with an internal medicine physician. At lunch one day, I said to him, "Gosh, your patients sure do like you." He replied, Yes...but all the ones who didn't, left!

So here is my card for A BLOG NAMED HERO Challenge #3: Topsy Turvy.









I used my Hero Arts Thank you set as string for my Japanese Doll Lanterns!

Thanks for stopping by,

Wida

11 comments:

  1. This is sooo cute! Super clever idea to make the sentiment the string for the lanterns.. love it! Thanks for playing along over at A Blog Named Hero! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Utterly adorable!! Or shall I say in Japanese "kawaii!!". Can I tell you I always get a chuckle out of your post? every. single. time. :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. WONDERFUL IDEA TO USE IT AS STRING!!! SUPER CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute idea! Love the sentiment `holding` the lanterns. Thanks for playing with us at A Blog Named Hero.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! I would have never thought to use sentiments as the banner hanger! I like your quote at the beginning of your post too, made me laugh :) Thanks for joining in on the fun at A Blog Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great way to use the sentiment as the line for the lanterns. Cute! Thanks for playing along at A Blog Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WHAT A GREAT IDEA!! So smart :)

    Beautiful card!

    Thank you for playing with our challenge!

    Good Luck!

    Linda
    A Blog Named Hero

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww just adorable! Love those lanterns :) Thanks for joining us at A Blog Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cute, wida! thanks for playing along with our Challenge #3 at A Blog Named Hero

    ReplyDelete
  10. very cute love the lanterns! good colors too.

    xo, Kristina
    visiting from a blog named hero challenge
    Stop by and say hello!
    www.pearlgateway.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by...